- Use of the kitchen for provision of beverages is included in hall hire,
- Use of kitchen for food preparation incurs a charge of £50.
- There will be a charge of £60 for the cleaning of the main hall and kitchen.
- Adult parties will be charged a damages deposit of £350, children’s parties £100, which will be refunded when the hall committee are satisfied with the condition in which the facilities have been left.
- Deposits for custom events are available on application.
- Similarly, exhibitions and conferences will be charged a damages deposit of £100.
- There is no extra charge for other facilities such as heating or lighting.
- Hire of the hall includes tables and chairs.
- A notice period of three full months prior to the event date is required to cancel a booking and be eligible to receive the deposit refund, any notifications received after the agreed time frame will not be eligible for a refund.
- Full instructions will be given to the hirer on securing the venue and setting the alarms, however, in the event of an activation that is not a system error and is caused by the hirer, a charge of £50.00 will be deducted from the deposit to cover the engineer’s call out fee.
The Hirer agrees not to exceed the maximum permitted number of people including the organisers/performers:
Main hall seated at tables 100. Main hall seated in Rows 120. main hall standing 250.
Meeting Room seated at tables 24.
click here for full terms and conditions for hire